Write a paper of at least 525 words describing the relationship between critical thinking and ethics. Include the following in your paper:
- A definition of critical thinking
- A description of the steps in the critical-thinking process
- An explanation of how you can use critical-thinking when solving problems and the benefits of doing so
- A summary of your blind spot and preferred ethical lens from the Ethical Lens Inventory
- An explanation of how your personal ethics influences your decision making
- An explanation of how ethics apply to professional and societal responsibilities.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.