Create an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with an accompanying video in which you demonstrate a task or explain a phenomenon or event. You may select from the following list or seek instructor approval for another option. I WILL DO PRESENTATION PART
- Prepare a recipe.
- Build or assemble an item, such as a piece of furniture or model plane.
- Create a do-it-yourself project or craft.
- A weather event, such a tornado or precipitation
- The life cycle of a plant, insect, or animal
- A legal process, such as how to create a law in the United States or checks and balances in the U.S. legal system
Include the following in your presentation
- A video of yourself explaining the event or demonstrating how to do it with accompanying directions or information and visuals in a slide presentation; it is important to be mindful of your verbal and nonverbal cues throughout your presentation and demonstration.
- Appropriate and effective visual aids in your slide presentation and accompanying video