1. To assess one?s ability to critically engage the academic debates on the readings of this subject.
2. Include a summary of the readings to demonstrate that one understand what the author is trying to communicate, but do this very briefly.
3. Most important is, what did you think of these readings? What did you find interesting, wrong-headed, surprising, or thought-provoking about the readings?
4. Discuss/argue the merits of the concepts, arguments, claims and assumptions of the readings.
5. Place the readings in a broader academic field to demonstrate a general grasp of core debates.
6. Harvard Referencing System, WITH page number referencing.
The writer is ONLY to reference the attached references, no external references are required.
No religious perspective or affiliation is required for this response paper. It\’s a response or reaction paper based on the attached readings and theories. However, if necessary, a Muslim religious affiliation/perspective can be inserted.
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order