1. Select a current health-related case involving research ethics. (If none come to mind, browse the Internet to familiarize yourself with recent cases.)
2. Post a description of the case that you selected and the ethical issues involved.
3. Analyze the ethical principles that were breached by the researchers or organizations in your selected case as well as the possible cause of the breach(es).
4. Suggest how the research might have been conducted differently to avoid or minimize the ethical problems.
5. Discuss how research can be done on sensitive issues while still protecting the rights of the research subjects.
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order