You are to prepare a reflective essay in which you address each of the following items:
1. Descriptions of how you feel you improved your knowledge, skills, abilities, and yourself in this session through this course.
2. Evaluation of the work you did during the session for the class and explanations of ways you could have performed better.
3. Topics you have identified that you did not understand or were not successful in trying to implement and suggestions you may have about how to improve the course material on those topics. (Topics discussed were Rhetorical Appeals, Narrative and Descriptive Writing, Reading and Writing about Arguments)
4. Ways you might measure the future effects of what you have learned in this course or your future progress/improvement;
5. State whether you achieved the course objectives
The course objectives were:
Describe ways to overcome writer’s block
Explain the importance of simplicity in sentence structure
Create a simple sentence as part of a larger simple narrative essay
Describe the importance of a coherent paragraph
Create a basic structure to an academic paper
Discuss the difference between narrative and descriptive components to an essay
6. Personally, is there anything you think you should do to prepare for the next course in English
7. How has the experience using the repetition helped you get comfortable using the most fundamental aspects of the writing process.