The research project should make use of relevant bibliography (suggested bibliography is provided below for reference) and it should cover the following issues:
1. What were the reasons that led to organisational change and what was the purpose of change?
2. Who were the involved stakeholders and what role did each of them play in the process of change?
3. Describe, using relevant theory and/or framework, the process of change that occurred in the organization youve chosen.
4. Describe how the changing organisational context has influenced the changes that have been undertaken
5. How would you evaluate the outcome of change?
You are expected to review literature on organisational change (theories, frameworks etc.) in broader terms but also more specifically in relation to aspects such as leadership, information technology, innovation, culture etc. depending on the issues (as described above) you choose to discuss.
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order