Write a paper of 1050- to 1,400- words determining financial strategies to sustain investor relations.
Develop alternative tax strategies that support shareholder interests for the executive team to consider.
Consider issues like dividend policy, capital investment policy, preemptive rights, and marketing financial securities to investors.
Consider enhancing stock value and dividend policy as part of your paper.
Address the following questions:
- What type of investor does your selected organization appeal to and why?
- What strategies align with the desired class of investor?
- What are some other issues to consider such as capital investment policy, preemptive rights, and marketing financial securities to investors?
- What kind of capital investment strategy does the organization employ?
- How does the organization deal with preemptive rights of existing shareholders?
- Does the organization’s tax strategy minimize its tax liabilities on its earnings or does it pass responsibility for taxes to its shareholders