The company is MD Anderson Cancer Center
Your company has decided to launch a new line of products.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper and include the following information:
- Choose the target market for your product, and describe your target market in detail.
- Create a new product which would appeal to your market.
- Develop at least one question for each characteristic of the target market (demographic, geographic, psychographic, and behavioral) that will be important for you as you determine the marketing strategy for this new product.
- Recommend the best methods of conducting marketing research to answer these questions. Be sure to include why you chose these particular methods.
- Once you have finalized your product concept based on the findings of your market research, outline the steps you will take to bring your product to market from idea generation to commercialization, using a multi-step product development process.