Please Follow my instructions exactly:
1. I need you to use my research OUTLINE to do the paper.
2. In 5 pages write the introduction and use the outline as guidelines and make sure that the introduction should include (define the problem, define the key concepts, …. the rest in the outline, the last paragraph in the introduction you should interduce what you are going to do in the paper.
2. write the literature review for the strong tie in 2 pages, weak tie in 2 pages, structural hole in 2 pages, CSR in 2 pages.
3. last part in the literature review write the hypotheses development part BY USING THEORY TO SUPPORT EACH Hypothesis ( 1 page for 1 hypothesis, 1 pages in 2 hypothesis, 1 pages in the third hypothesis.
4. write the methodology part: ( 2 pages)take about the sample size and location (use the outline) MAKE SURE to Explain how you ging to measure Strong and weak ties, how you going to measure Structural holes, how you going to measure CSR.
Note: Use citations and use OLD and NEW References and the format should be APA 6th
use this link for the citations and references format
? Instructions: Introduction. (Do you set the hook? (Grant & Pollock, 2011 see week 1 recommended readings) ? Literature Review (Build a logical, theory-based argument to ground each of your hypotheses (see Sparrowe & Mayer, 2011, in week 1 recommended readings). ? Be sure to cite primary sources rather than secondary sources. ? Research Model (Diagram a boxes and arrows model showing how you believe your variables of interest are related. This model should answer your research question.) ? Hypotheses (Are you hypotheses clearly written? Do they demonstrate how the constructs in the model are related?) ? Methods (Describe the sample, data collection process, definition of independent and dependent variables, and the statistical analysis that you would use to gather and analyze data for your proposed research.)
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order