Activity: Research Findings
Using the topic from Weeks 1 and 2, prepare a PowerPoint presentation suitable for an introductory psychology course that would be offered to undergraduate students.
Your presentation should include the following:
1. Be sure to include a title slide.
2. Introduce your audience to the topic.
3. Provide an overview and background information on the topic.
4. Explain at least three key points about the topic.
5. Discuss at least two research findings presented in your research articles.
6. Summarize the key points.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists. Speakers notes are located underneath the slide itself (where you see click to add notes).
Length: 12 slides (without a reference slide/no needed)
Notes Length: 250 words for each slide
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases on each slide with references in APA format and style where appropriate. No plagiarism
Week 1 and 2 Assignments Topic are attached as well as 7 references.
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order