Designing and conducting a survey/questionnaire and reporting findings (equivalent to 2700 words).
The purpose of this assignment is to survey stakeholders views on the topic PROBLEMS FACED BY THE EFL TEACHERS IN TEACHING SPOKEN ENGLISH IN PAKISTANI SCHOOLS
There are three stages in the development of a survey/questionnaire:
Stage One: Design and pilot study
Stage Two: Choice of respondents and administration
Stage Three: Analysis of the information and report write-up
The report must contain the following information:
1. A rationale for the choice of topic
2. A brief review of current bibliographical sources
3. A justification for the choice of survey/questionnaire design
4. A justification for the choice of respondents
5. A summary of the responses
6. An identification of major themes emerging from the analysis of responses
7. A discussion for the themes in relation to the bibliographical sources used in point 2
8. A conclusion
To fulfil the requirements of this assignment you need to develop some familiarity with research methodology and techniques for collecting information. In the case of this assignment, you need to know the advantages and the limitations of surveys/questionnaires as well as different formats and designs to collect data. The report needs to contain information in relation to (a) the chosen topic/aspect, (b) justification, (c) description and justification of the survey/questionnaire, (d) summary of the information, (e) discussion of findings in relation to bibliographical sources and (f) conclusions.
This is an assignment for ELT and type of document is a survey.
Note .This word count is excluding references.
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order