Find a dissenting opinion that led to legislation to rectify an issue related to individual social determinant of health . Review and summarize this opinion in less than 150 words and provide a link to where you found the information. Do not indicate what the resulting legislation was. This will be the focus of response posts.
In response to two of your peers\’ original posts, find and describe a piece of legislation that came about because of the dissenting opinion.
1. Integrate skills and knowledge to effectively advocate for and evaluate public health policy, legislation, and regulations that: a) Protect and promote the publics health, and b) Effectively reduce negative environmental impacts and promote healthier environments.
2. Incorporate ethical and professional standards in behavior, programs, and activities.
4. Analyze the main components of the organization and financing of public health systems and apply systems models to public health.
5. Develop and translate evidence-based concepts to public health laws, policies, and regulations for the development and implementations of health promotion and disease prevention programs.
1. Illustrate how a dissenting party can influence future policy development.
2. Re-assess the impact of citizenship, legal status, and access to the courts on the health of the individual.
Currently 2 writers are viewing this order