In the studies for this unit, you are continuing to explore government regulation of human capital management, by expanding your knowledge of labor relations.
For this assignment, examine how the principles of labor relations and human capital management relate to human resource management structures.
In a 3–5-page paper, complete the following:
- Choose a labor law or legal issue applicable and important to your organization. For example, you might choose affirmative action or the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Research the law or issue in the Capella University Library.
- Analyze the influence of your selected labor law on human capital management structures, including selection, recruitment, and retention.
- Use your research and information from the unit readings to support your analysis.
- Assess the influence of your selected labor law on human capital management structures at your organization, including selection, recruitment, and retention.
- Identify and compare gaps between how the readings illustrate the influence of labor law on human capital management and your experience in practice at your organization.