Assume you are an instructor of a graduate level Leadership and Ethics course. Using the Caldwell, Hayes, and Long (2010) article as a basis, compare and contrast the concepts of leadership, trustworthiness, and ethical stewardship in a PowerPoint presentation for your students. Be certain to address the following key components:
- How do Caldwell et al. define leadership?
- In what manner do leaders serve as role models (better or worse) for ethical behavior?
- What impact does the concept of trustworthiness have on the level of trust in organizational leadership?
- How do Caldwell et al. describe ethical stewardship?
- Do you agree with Caldwell et al.’s thoughts on the importance of ethical stewardship?
- What is the correlation between leadership, trustworthiness, and ethical stewardsh