Compose an appropriate, arguable thesis statements that previews 3 main points.
Create an annotated bibliography of 10 credible sources you plan to use in your research paper.
Provide a full, APA-formatted reference citation for each source.
Provide an annotation (150 words) for each source that includes the following:
1. A summary of the information presented in the source
2. An analysis of the credibility of each source\’s author or publication, if no author is present
3. An analysis of the relevance of each source to your chosen topic.
Provide an annotation that is written in your own words, without excessive use of direct quotation or extensive paraphrasing from each source.
Write a cohesive, argumentative research paper in which you do the following:
1. Provide an effective introduction
2. Provide an appropriate thesis statement that previews 3 main points
3. Develop each of the main points in effective paragraphs with support from a variety of sources
4. Provide an effective conclusion
Include at least 7 academically credible sources in your essay. For your sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.