Hello, I need to do my developmental psychology homework.
Provide concise, thorough answers to the following short essay questions.
1. give an example that explains the difference between phenotype and genotype.
2. You have likely heard people say, The father is the one who determines the sex of the child.\” Explain whether or not this is true.
3. In addition to characteristic facial features, what other types of medical / physical complications might a person caring for an individual with Down syndrome expect?
4. Which prenatal period is considered a critical period when teratogens are most likely to have severe and enduring effects? Why?
5. Which test can be done earlier: amniocentesis or chorionic villus sampling (CVS)? Explain each.
the book that we study from is developmental psychology human development by Jeffrey Jensen Arnett chapter 2 I believ.
Currently 2 writers are viewing this order