Login for writer: hidden, available for the assigned writer only
Password for writer: hidden, available for the assigned writer only
1. You are must use at least 6 and no more than 8 current sources or business law texts in researching your answer.
2. You must use an appropriate mix of different sources, for example, a mix of books, journal articles and cases.
3. You must not use the prescribed text as a research source.
4. Research sources MUST be found using the Deakin Library catalogue and databases. YOU MUST NOT use the Internet / web based searches such as Google to find material that you reference. Do not use material from internet and blog sites such as LawTeacher.
5. The essay must be word processed in MS Word (.doc or .docx format). Files submitted in any other format, including .pdf or .zip will not be marked.
6. The first page of your document must be a title page with the essay title, your name and student id and total word count (excluding footnotes).
7. The word limit is 1500 words +/- 10%. The word count does not include the list of references, footnotes etc.
8. The file you submit should be named with your family name and student ID number.
9. References must be cited according to the Deakin University referencing guide found at this link https://www.deakin.edu.au/students/study-support/referencing/harvard.
Currently 2 writers are viewing this order