Balanced Scorecard is used to help managers make better decisions with more current data. The authors used the example of Hyatt Hotel chain, in which the employees at a specific site (Maui) are authorized to make the decision regarding a hotel guests checkout time.
Answer the following questions:
1. Provide an example of how a late checkout would impact the organizations goals.
2. What are the relevant data that contribute to this decision?
3. How does the Balanced Scorecard help with the decision-making process?
4. What is the ROI for this decision?
5. Explain how the use of ROI alone can lead to bad decisions.
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order