**Security Implementation Briefing**
Following on from the previous assignment, your plan for the security operation has been approved.
It is the day before the event and you have been asked by the Security Director to conduct a 3-4 minute security implementation briefing to all personnel involved in the operation outlining the implementation strategy.
Your written speech briefing should demonstrate a reasonable level of professionalism and utilise the communication skills you have learnt to address professional colleagues in the security industry. Your communication skills used to conduct the briefing need to ensure accurate information exchange and confirm roles, responsibilities and operational objectives.
You are to write your briefing which must include:
1. An introduction.
2. An outline of the security operation.
3. An outline of the operational objectives.
4. Information about your high profile client.
5. Confirmation of roles of personnel involved.
6. Confirmation of responsibilities of personnel involved.
7. An explanation of the timelines for each stage of your operation.
8. An explanation of the operation being within budget however any deviation from the plan must be approved before being implemented.
9. An allowance for at least two questions from personnel at the end of the briefing
1. Students must provide an appropriate introduction for this level of briefing.
2. Students must provide an overview of the operation using information from their security plan.
3. Students must present the operational objectives that they have provided in the security plan.
4. Students must research and present important information about the high profile client relevant to the operation that could be useful to the security team.
5. Students must describe the roles of each team member and outline their purpose within the security team.
6. Students must describe the responsibilities of each team member and outline what is required of them over the course of the operation.
7. Students must describe the timelines for each stage of the operation as outlined in their Gantt chart.
8. Students must outline budget restrictions and ensure personnel understand that changes to the plan must be approved to ensure operation remains within budget.
Currently 2 writers are viewing this order