In this assignment, you will select a nation that is considered to have an emerging market and you will evaluate the nation on the following factors that affect an emerging market: Gross domestic product, inflation, political risks, economic risks, country demographics, and liquidity of local debt.
You have been hired as a financial analyst tasked with evaluating an existing emerging market and writing an executive report on your findings about the emerging market.
Using the following report, select one of the top 30 emerging markets to research:
- Top 30 Emerging Markets 2012-2017
Produce an executive report that includes the following:
- Provide statistical and qualitative information of each of the following factors: Gross domestic product, inflation, political risks, economic risks, country demographics, and liquidity of local debt.
- Differentiate the level of market efficiency between a nation that is considered an emerging market to one that has already developed, including factors such as liquidity of debt, government regulations, GDP, etc.
- Compare and contrast the emerging market you selected against another emerging market on factors such as market liquidity of local debt, equity market, market exchange, and regulatory bodies.
- Evaluate and discuss the political, economic, and technological trends of the emerging market. Remember to discuss any financial actions that have been taken and should be taken due to the trends