From Assignment 1, select one (1) of your proposed business actions and create an intrapreneurship plan. Remember, intrapreneurship refers to the process of promoting innovation within your workplace. You might want to review Chapter 6 for more details about intrapreneurship and creativity. The idea is to create a “business plan” to promote your idea to your supervisor.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Describe in what way your proposed business action is an innovative idea.
- Tip: Remember, this is your idea, and you need to be precise in your proposal to obtain your supervisor’s support.
- Explain why you think this idea will benefit the business in terms of return of investment (ROI).
- Tip: Check Chapter 6, pages 183-184. Click here for help accessing a specific page number in your eBook.
- Prepare a plan to present your idea to your supervisor covering the following items:
- Create a vision of your idea that explains the value to the company.
- Assess the resources needed (e.g., financial, human resources, machinery, logistic, etc.) to execute your idea.
- Assess potential interdepartmental and / or interoganizational relationships needed to complete your proposal. Explain and support your reasons.
- Propose a potential timeline for completion.
- Tip: How long do you think you will need to implement this idea?