The negotiation framework involved in a procurement process contains a number of important stages. Critically evaluate negotiation as a tool for effective procurement process using a practical example to illustrate.
* Supply Chain Management – Purchasing.
1. The report should be 3000 words +-10%
2. An appropriate range of referenced material, using Harvard Referencing style.
3. Essey formet is expected.
4. Identification of relevant material, appropriate use of theory.
5. Evidence of analytical skills, link between theory and practice.
6. Evidence of wider reading and engagement with the literature.
7. Models of negotiation that may be used (other models also welcome): Kennedy; Greenhalgh; Baily et al.
8. Variety of sources including Monczka et al; Kraljic (minimum of 15 sources).
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order