*****SWOT ANALYSIS AND 3-4 PARAGRAPHS******
* Make revisions to the Week 4 assignment based on your instructor\’s and peers\’ feedback. The assignment from Week 4 is listed below:
* Review The Joint Commission standards for the type of health care organization that you chose in Week 1 and that you have used throughout this course.
* Identify at least two sections of the standards (e.g., environment of care, leadership).
* Describe how these sections are implemented in your selected health care facility.
* An integral part of the strategic planning process is to gather information. One method of doing this is by conducting a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis. Now that you have reviewed your chosen standards, you will examine the impact of both internal and external forces on your chosen
* Conduct a SWOT analysis for your chosen facility that examines the forces that may affect the facility.
* Be sure to pay particular attention to the issues of financing, productivity, and marketing, as well as others you feel have the potential to impact the
* Present your SWOT analysis using a standard SWOT analysis matrix.
* Below your SWOT analysis, identify and discuss at least one issue from each section of your SWOT analysis in further detail in an effort to analyze why you feel the chosen issue may have the greatest impact on the facility.
** When discussing your weakness and threats, be sure to include:
** 12 goals that should be created to improve in these areas
** A brief description (12 paragraphs) of a plan of action to improve in these area that includes how you will accomplish the goals that you set in the first bullet point. In an action plan, there is usually a time frame, steps to how you plan to meet the goals you set, and how you will measure the goals.