Analog Integrated Circuits & Lab
Op-Amp Noise Theory
- Read Appendix B in the text.
- Answer the following questions:
- Calculate the signal to noise ratio given RMS Noise Voltage = 10mV and RMS Signal Voltage = 1V
- Calculate ETotalRMS given e21RMS = 4V and e22RMS = 8V
- Calculate SNR(dB) given a noise specification of 500.5nV
- Calculate the noise specification given SNR(dB) = 150dB
- Include all calculations in a Word document with the title: “HW7_StudentID”, with your student id substituted in the file name. Show all work for full credit.
- Upload file “HW7_StudentID”