– it is better to use a meta-analysis for one of the sources
-structure: introduction/discussion of questions/conclusion
– Define all the key terms in the question in introduction part.
– Make sure that everything you write is relevant with the question. No need for unnecessary and irrelevant info, the answer should be spot on.
– Justify your answers
– you can find part a and part b answers from the lecture note i will upload and add on them with your research.
– for part c, you should make extra research for the answer
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order